Simple and refreshing, this salad is quick to put together, and can make use of any veggies in your fridge you need to use up.
I don’t always make the time for this, but I really wish I did. Keeping pre-cut veggies on hand. Not only do I use them and will quickly grab that instead of other options. Charles will eat them too <insert shock and awe!!> !!!
When it comes to making sure your body gets all the nutrients it needs to be fueled for whatever life throws at you. It means retraining yourself (and me included) to eat healthier snack and meal options.
Okay I am done my fun fact for the day/rant 🙂
Now for a great recipe that is completely Whole30 compliant and will help keep you full longer!
Yields 2 Servings (6 servings of salad dressing)
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Kale (chopped roughly)
- 1 Cucumber (cubed)
- 1 Orange Pepper (cubed)
- 1 Avocado (peeled and cubed)
- 4 tsp Anchovies Paste (or 4 fillets mashed) ( Click here to buy )
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (or half a lemon)
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutritional Yeast ( Click here to buy )
- In a bowl, combine all salad ingredients
- In the blender (or food processor) combine all salad ingredients. Blend to combine well.
- Add dressing to salad. Enjoy!