Enjoy as a full meal or as a side dish with some chicken. No matter how you enjoy this recipe, I know you will love it. It is such a great way to enjoy more carbs, with kale snuck in there so you won’t even notice how healthy this is.
First off, you start with browning the onion & garlic.
Next step is just to add in the kale, and let it soften down to half it’s size. And lastly, add in all the remaining ingredients. And let simmer until cauliflower is cooked down.
And now for the full recipe, here it is!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, minced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Leaves Kale, stem removed, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 4 Large Pieces Sundried Tomato, minced
- 1 Head Cauliflower, broken into bite sized pieces, pulsed in a blender until chopped into rice sized pieces
- 1 Avocado, peeled and diced
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown onion and garlic in the oil.
- Add in kale, let simmer until leaves have wilted to half the size.
- Add in cauliflower and sun-dried tomato and let cook until cauliflower is cooked through and softened.
- Serve with avocado on the side.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and access to extra freebies, tips and tricks & promotions.